The response was fantastic (we’ll do it again in the weeks ahead) – 84 people wrote and submitted a post (although a few of those didn’t completely follow the instructions and submitted old posts – naughty!) and I’ve heard some great feedback from a number of you who enjoyed the challenge of writing that type of post, found some cool new blogs and also saw some great traffic from participating!
I’d REALLY encourage you to look through the submissions below (I’ve listed them all). There are some cool posts in the list and this project really comes alive when people surf through it and leave comments and make friends.
The Winners Are…
As part of the project I said I’d randomly choose one participant to win the full library of ProBlogger eBooks (worth over $250). We had such a great response that I’ve decided to give 3 prizes away instead.
So the 3 winners that I’ve just randomly selected are:
- Pamela – who wrote How to Be a Cat
- Caroline – who wrote ‘How to Go from Can’t to Can in 9 Steps: Starting Your Own Business‘
- Sam who wrote How to Have a More Productive and Energetic Morning
Congrats to our winners – I’ll shoot you an email shortly with your prize!
84 How To Blog Posts
Below are all of the submissions we received – it was a bit of a job to compile them all here but I hope you take the time to surf through some of the posts listed as there are some great blog posts in the mix here. Apologies if your post was missed – I hope I got them all but it was quite the task
As you surf the list please consider commenting on the posts you resonate with to encourage the authors and if you find something good – PLEASE share it with your social network or even on your blog.
- How to Find that Perfect Travel Companion
- How to Save Money on Travel – 52 Ideas
- How to Create a Killer Online Training Course
- How to Create GIF Images For Your Blog – Step-By-Step Guide
- How to write a how-to